451 Gin Ling Way (btwn Broadway & Hill St)
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Great food & service. Noodles, pho, egg rolls, ginger limeade are all great. Haven't ordered anything I don't like yet. Also, a great place to have meetings, never crowded during off hours.
- Great lemongrass chicken bun dish! Really wonderful staff.
- Americanized Vietnamese food
- Chicken Pho and Vietnamese iced coffee are both excellent here :)
- Avoid the wonton. Soup too salty and chicken wonton is just weird
- Incredible Pho, Chow Fun, and Gui Cuon. Plus boba out of glasses instead of plastic. Crazy good.
- Super delicious food!!!
- pretty bad service and food is pretty lousy too. i had mango shaved ice and the toppings taste almost stale. asked for extra spoons TWICE and they never came. will not come here again.
- Clam Salad is unique and good.
- Boba teas are bad here:(
- Beef pho with hot chili sauce, hoisin sauce, & lime juice... yummy! I don't have eaten this sine November 2012. Finally I ate it
- Food is generally okay, though the Tom Yum soup could raise the dead.
- Banh Mi is Vietnamese for tasty baguette sandwiches! Also, they serve beer and wine!
- Delish!!!! Big portions
- #13 Sizzling Soul w/tomato sauce is da bomb!
- Number 32 pho is the move!