Cadillac Palace Theatre
Theater, Opera House
- Respect the theater, dress up!
- so excited to see Wicked
- Saw Phantom of the Opera a couple weeks ago. One of my favorites. This theater is simply gorgeous.
- Sit in the center section of row C, D, & E, this giant chandelier hanging over your head will crash down on you with loud music, pyrotechnics, & flash during the show of the Phantom of the Opera
- Flashdance: 2 thumbs up, with good 80s music.
- Beautiful theater!!!!! And Wicked is amazing, a must see!!!! lol
- Just saw Beautiful, Carol King play. Excellent and the theatre is beautiful, intimate & with a excellent acoustics.
- The architecture of this building is breathtaking. Amazing views from the balcony too.
- The balcony provides the best view if you have opera glasses, which as a proper gentleman is a must.
- Beautiful theater and awesome green day concert
- American Idiot was amazing
- Catch Me If You Can was very entertaining!!!
- They need more bathrooms or a longer intermission.
- Watching South Pacific the Broadway Play. Pretty good! Check it out!
- This is an old theater that is beautiful inside and well maintained. However, seat spacing is very tight for those who are above average in height or weight. This is especially true in the balcony. Bu
- Yes Les Miz!!
- Phenomenal place to see a show. Drink lines and bathroom lines will get long.
- Classical theater wonderful venue enjoyed many performances here
- Good seats! Long line for washroom.
- Saw Phantom of the Opera and now Love Never Dies!!!!!