Mountain, Scenic Lookout
Cadillac Summit Rd
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- The view up here is extraordinary, simply a must visit place for friends, families and photographers, that visit the States! Also great for hicking if you bring picknick and good shors along with you!
- Check out sunset at the summit
- The actual peak elevation of the summit is down the gravel road behind the gift shop. Not showy, just a bronze disk on a rock to the right as the gravel path becomes a trail.
- The hike is easy with beautiful views, plan to spend at least 2 hrs here.
- Awesome hike!!
- The highest point on the eastern seaboard! Tons of different ways to scale it, but we enjoyed the Western Mountain trail (although tough with quite a few scramble bits!)
- Sunrise here was breathtaking. However, it's freezing cold. Like ice. Layer up as much as possible. Think you have enough layers? Add five more.
- Come at dawn and be the first person in the US to see the sunrise!
- If it's a foggy day don't bother coming up. U won't be able to see 15 feet in front of u. Wait till it's sunny and clear.
- Check out the Cadillac Facebook page for Sunrise and Sunset times as well as Tides for Bar Harbor, Maine
- The most beautiful sunset to watch. Get there a bit early to find a good spot!
- Views and hiking amazing! Love it here!
- Breathtaking views!
- Pretty much a baby mountain compared to Rocky Mountains
- Great sights on clear days but still worth the trip on cloudy days to see the visible sights.
- Stunning sunset views
- Get here early. Parking can get tough. Walk the entire top of the mountain because no view is the same. A must during your visit.
- Just before the top where parking is impossible, there is an area that could hold a few cars (don't think it's an official stop) and has stupendous views.
- So beautiful and scenic. Would love to go again .
- Gorgeous views. Great hikes. Tight on parking.