Lounge, Rock Club, Bar
1300 Queen St W (btw Noble & Brock)
Toronto, ON M6K 1L4
- Great all season back patio area. Horrible, horrible food but who cares, you're here to drink & have fun not eat a gourmet meal.
- Say hello to natchos made pretty well unlike 97 % of all the yucky places that serve anything
- Tonight Rockabilly with Blue Mercury Coupe & the Irving Klaws
- Order vegetarian nachos and get a free chicken finger inside!!
- great pub food
- A secret, huge patio in the back, and live music most nights. Careful, you may have to cough up a cover if there's a band
- Carlsberg Promo for anyone that walks in the door right now Beatles tribute tonight
- just plain & simply one of the coolest places on Queen west with a crowd that averages 70yrs on Saturday afternoon to 20 somethings on Saturday Nights a Great Live Music Venue with a 200 seat Patio
- The Rattles tonight a tribute to the Beatles $10.00 Four square members get a free shot of jack single barrel with paid admission
- Come have some food n drinks on the patio!!
- Dodge Fiasco the coolest band in town
- The Irish Server... She's the best!
- The nachos are incredible and the patio is a gem
- Not only does this place have a huge patio, but the food and the bands are excellent in this essential stop in the heart of Parkdale.
- Great Rockabilly Band tonight Christian D & the Hangovers
- I just unlocked the 4square 'swarm' special at Cadillac lounge! I was so excited, until I realized it was for molson :(
- Jen is sharing her magners tonight
- Great Canadian Burlesque show! Come see!!
- Tonight from London Ontario The Rizdales (Real Country Music)
- Karaoke tonight