Cactus Taqueria #3
11401 Moorpark St (at Tujunga Ave)
Studio City, CA 91602
- Must try the Horchata drink. Very delicious!
- Very vegetarian friendly. Beans are cooked with Olive oil and the rice is cooked with tomato broth.
- If you have time it might be good. I waited 20 minutes & had to ask for my money back because I had to leave & it wasn't going to be ready any time soon for just 2 fish tacos.
- I have been going to the one on vine for what seems like forever. Been saying for years that there needs to be one in the valley., and finally there is!!! Woo hoo!!!
- The shrimp taco has better flavor than the fish taco. Both fresh though!
- be careful of the atm they have there it shows up on your bank statemant as a bar in lakewood.its busy because studio city is desperate for good authentic mexican food,this is not one of them
- food not great, meat is dry,seams they pre-cook there carne-asada meat and take out of refrigerator as needed which explains dryness, its also chopped up very small to almost look like taco meat,
- California Burrito was the bomb dot com
- Make sure to bring cash because they don't accept cards
- If lot is full, go up Moorpark and park in the next residential street nearby. Don't park in 7eleven or neighboring businesses or they will tow.
- Give the shrimp ceviche a try, its worth it.
- Fantastic burritos!!!! And you can order through PostMates who will bring it right to your door.
- For some reason, the carne asada is ground beef.
- BURRITOS! the best.
- California Burrito all the way
- Stick with buche tacos not burritos.
- Fave taco spot in North Hollywood: stick with the carnitas, cabeza, al pastor y buche; pass on the carne asada; and order extra green salsa.
- I'm a big fan of their grilled shrimp tacos! They always hit the spot!
- Nachos Supreme with Asada are awesome
- No cactus tacos :(