Cactus Moon Sports Grill
1017 N Dobson Rd #108 (at Mesa Riverview)
Mesa, AZ 85201
- Every bartender is dressed and looks like they just woke up from a nasty hangover. 3 bartenders working their asses off while the rest gossip about last nights parties. Management clean up bar staff.
- By far the worst service ever check your drink before your server leaves. it 9 times out of 10 it will be the wrong drink or not made right
- Definetly not like the one in tuscon...
- Terrible service!
- Awful Service
- Do not try the margaritas...horrible!!
- The food is delicious! It's great for watching sports. There are pool tables, darts, video games...I can't say enough good things about this place. LOVE it.
- Now charging cover. Seriously?
- Best bartender ever. Our Courtney bike night babe. Love ya
- Happy Hour till 8. Latest in East Valley. Half off apps. $2 domestic pints $3.75 domestic tall
- Great set up for sports, looks like it would be fun at night, too, as they move the tables for the dance floor! Just like the place down in Tucson...
- Free wifi!!!
- This place is the worst, I'll never go back. Terrible service, worse than expected icky bar food & an awful hair band. I wish I could undo time, but I can't so I'll just warn you! Don't go...
- I've been sitting at the bar for 20min and no one has served me...
- Not very good service. Aloof would be a good term.
- Plugs at the bar for cell phones..100 points to Gryffindor.
- Wings are terrible.
- The suicide wings are what every other place just calls plain ol hot. So if you like hot wings, suicide is the way to go!
- No cover compared to Tobys cheaper cost on everything....more to do....good food...decent timing....friendly staff...no BS be open minded relax and just enjoy ur time there Geez...this was 4thvisit4me
- There are some super cute waitress in here