3300 Wisconsin Ave NW (at Macomb St NW)
Washington, DC 20016
- If they ask if your entire party is here, lie if you have to. Otherwise the host will just be a jerk about it.
- Badass margaritas
- great atmosphere! good Mexican food! busy though at night!
- Don't expect to come here without seeing a child take its first steps. Prior to 8pm the bar area is basically a daycare.
- Flirt with Tristan for better service.
- Try the Chicken & Steak Fajitas
- It's just one of my all time favorites. The best frozen margaritas. Amazing.
- Enjoy every tasty minute while eating your fajita and drinking your margarita ;)
- Great Tex-Mex food and an ideal location for large parties. Fun, Lively themed ambience with excellent frozen margaritas, fajitas to die for, as well as a strong menu overall. Watch out for waits!
- Excellente! Margaritas are on point!
- stop by for the best fajitas in town and split amazing Fajitas al Carbon with Chicken and Beef (6/5 NOMs). You won't be disappointed. More tips & pics @ nomnomboris.com
- Order a frozen margarita is the best ! Ah! And beef fajitas!
- Good Food, Great Margaritas! And they make their own Tortillas in house! Yummy!
- Get the salmon with shrimp
- Order a Gift Card online and receive 20% off for the month of May!!
- You can make a reservation online at Cactuscantina.com
- Get the swirl margarita.
- The Margaritas are a must. The best I've ever had.
- Get a small pitcher of sangria to start your night out right ;P
- It's ALL about the margaritas. And the Sante Fe platter (vegetarian or not, it's AWESOME).