3720 Stephen M White Dr
San Pedro, CA 90731
- If you havent discovered sand in an unforeseen place after a day at the beach, youve squandered a great opportunity.
- Go on a mission and find secret spots like Sunken City, or the little cliff where you can hang out and have a beer and watch the sunset.
- Cabrillo Beach is home to a few famous landmarks: the 1.75 mile Los Angeles Breakwater which ends at the Angel's Gate Lighthouse, the Cabrillo Beach Bathhouse, and the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium.
- Nice beach to take a early morning walk
- The ppl who come there have no idea that you are supposed to clean after yourself. It hurts to see how they pollute the beautiful beach.
- Keep our beaches beautiful. Pick up your trash.
- This is apparently a great spot to do an ocean swim. I just kept seeing swimmers go out with no wetsuit.
- Take a walk on the peer... Or go walk along side of the cliff for a feeling of being on vacation and not in Los Angeles! One of LA's best kept secrets!
- Good for wind surfing and ucla gives lessons in summer time.
- If you're swimming, go to the beach outside the breakwater... it's cleaner.
- Have a bonfire motha fucka
- For the love of God don't swim in the port side water
- Leave nothing and take nothing
- Go windsurfing here!
- especially lovely late afternoon....or super early in the morning..get a firepit and gather up friends for a summer evening get together ( bring your own wood and get there early to stake a claim)
- Great spot to launch for a paddle around Point Fermin.
- Best place to walk and explore.
- Public beach with paid parking, fishing, swimming, with public bathrooms. Bring your own food because there arent any eateries located on this beach, or near by.
- Esta muy chica y tiene muchas piedras
- Great for jet ski