Cabo Grill and Cantina
- food was excellent and not overpriced. our waitress menette was very friendly and let us know about their weekly taco tuesday specials so we plan to come back next week!!
- Great for taco Tuesday.
- Everyone at the table ordered different items and everyone was happy with their selections. The salsa bar was nice to have and the Cadillac Margarita was good. We will be returning!
- Gringo burrito awesome!
- Chips and salsa and a bowl of fruit in the house. Best chips and salsa here! And $6 all u can drink mimosas are awesome any day! Definitely the hidden GEM of Brea!
- You gotta try the jalapeno rice! It's bombalicious!!
- Carne asada plate
- Love the bean and cheese burrito with jalapeo rice. Always good and cheap.
- Carne asada especial $12.00!
- Margarita Monday - top drawer $5.00.
- Basic bean and cheese burrito with jalapeo rice hits the spot!
- They ruined our food by adding extra spice to everything! We could not finish our food. And we ordered burritos. It was some spice on the chicken. Specifically ask for no spice.
- Beans and jalapeno rice both vegan/vegetarian. Great food and salsa.
- The bartender here is the best I've ever seen.....fills your drinks to the brim every 2 secs...lol!
- Great food...awful service. Constantly
- Taco Tuesday
- Rosarito fish tacos are the best
- Cameron a la diabla are the best
- Great salsa. Nice heat. Off the beaten path.