The Cabin Restaurant
American, Bar, Italian
1172 Knollwood Rd (Grasslands Rd)
White Plains, NY 10603
- The buffalo shrimp is awesome!!
- I love their meatloaf and rice pudding :)!
- Nice place to grab a bite to eat.
- Crab soup! Pizza is brick oven baked!
- Great spot for a relaxed dinner. The place is unnoticeable from the outside, but quite cozy inside. Go for the cedar planked salmon, or goat cheese salad. And, do not skip the thai shrimp app!
- Meatloaf dinner is unbelievable!!!
- Love the French dip sliders! Get them with mozzarella cheese
- Since you're right down the street, come over to the Westchester Broadway Theatre and see what's playing.
- Great burgers and pizza
- Wings are pretty good.
- Burgers, pasta, and especially the pizza. The Cabin Lager is also good.
- Spinach Artichoke dip is homemade with huge chunks of artichoke! The wings are inconsistent on doneness and temp. The mozzarella pizza is delish! As far as cocktails I havent had a great one yet
- Our family LOVES the garlic pizza
- Homemade Chicken Soup hits the spot!
- Good food, but the management could be a little more hands on and not hanging out at the bar. Also, the lamps could use a wet cloth run across them. Saw a few cobwebs.
- Vegetable samosas are the way to go for appetizers.
- Eat the clams here!
- They have great burgers. The drinks suck though
- Service is slow during lunchtime.
- Probably the worst food I have ever had.