Byron's Hot Dog Haus
Hot Dogs, Burgers, American
- This Wrigleyville hot dog stand serves Chicago-style dogs piled high with condiments. With outdoor seating for about 30, this location makes a nice pre- or post-Cubs game destination.
- Decent chicago-style hot dogs
- Great food!! Chicken sandwich and the Italian beef is amazing
- The burgers are good but some of the employees are creeeepy
- They have a picture of the owners & Obama here. Always super fast
- Good burgers and dogs.
- Everything is great. Staff is awesome. Love this place.
- Great Chicago hot dog spot. They even have veggie burgers
- Know what you want before you step inside, they suffer no fools at Byron's. No indoor seating or frills, just downright good burgers, dogs, and fries.
- Best hot dog stand in Chicago.
- Divey hot dogs and burgers are fantastic and affordable. Fries are thin cut and crispy.
- Get an order of fries too, they are excellent.
- Polish & cheese fry
- $20 parking on game day! Easy walk to Wrigley, and it's pretty safe.
- Chili cheese dogs are amazing.
- Burgers with everything - including sport peppers, cucumber, relish, celery salt. The fries will cure any hangover :)
- Parking 20 bucks Cubs game. 4 block walk.
- get a burg
- Don't be fooled by the way the outside looks, the food is great!