$ $ $
- Beginning October 1,2013 you have to pay $2.00 per person if you bring in your own birthday cake.
- John is one of the best servers we've ever had anywhere! They are making the nuts for the salad request only so if you like them remember to ask and you'll get them. Not a bad thing on the menu.
- Everything is amazing!
- Great old style restaurant with exceptional service and food
- Steak, Prime Rib Salad, French Onion soup
- So, not the best prime rib I've had by a long shot. The au jus lacked flavor and the meat was a tough. I got an end cut with 3 different muscles in it that should have been ground up for burgers.
- Bone-in ribeye is amazing!
- THE PRIME RIB IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!
- All the steaks are good. NY STRIP is my favorite, but they are known for their Prime Rib. Bone-In, it's huge.
- Really good service and food, don't let the cows out front scare you off!
- You all have to come eat here! The food is outstanding, service way so kind and lovely ask for Courtney.
- The shrimp cocktail is great. Large clean shrimp & spicy horseradish cocktail sauce.
- Holy crap prime rib.. Must eat!
- Prime rib is a must!
- Blue Cheese dressing to die for!
- Now surving brunch creme brulee French Toast
- Everything is good here but the Prime cuts are the best. You will not be disappointed with your meal.