Butterfly Sushi Bar & Thai Cuisine
- Great sushi and thai if you are in the neighborhood.
- grab a bottle of wine from one of the new wine stores and enjoy some reasonably priced thai and sushi.
- This is not a place to linger. They'll ask you to leave if you overstay your welcome.
- summer roll is sooo good. tuna cilantro avocado and chili sauce. yummmm
- Kinda prefer the Grand Ave location over this one. Had the chicken pad Thai, seemed like it didn't have much of a taste. A coworker said the same about her sweet & sour chicken.
- Killer Yellowtail Sashimi
- The sushi is great and the sesame chicken is great
- Pretty cheap and tasty BYOB sushi. Try the Samurai or Volcano roll. If you want something different, try the fried spicy tuna. If you need some drink LUSH is a great option right across the street.
- The delicious, savory brown sauce is well-proportioned and the uncommon addition of snow peas to the dish makes for a meal that's filling but won't leave you feeling like a greasy glutton.
- Great food, horrible service. Need to learn American customs. Don't tell me that I have to leave at a certain time as I'm walking in the place Or making a reservation. :
- Spider roll is the best
- Best sushi spot I've ever been to! Try the tempura battered or sweet potato roll.
- Byob neighborhood sushi. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Best place I've been in a long long time - unreal service, great great food
- The middle of the chairs feel like a hard wooden board. Sit on the booth side instead. Also my super white tuna had something chewy in it.
- Love the Pad See Ewe with tofu! Crispy Calamari is also wonderfully delicious. Make sure you make a reservation if you go on a Friday.
- Great Tom yum soup. Cheap and byob. Sushi is just average.
- Don't forget. It's BYOB.
- Byob & delicious sushi. SOLD!
- BYOB!!! If you forget, Lush is across the street with an upscale collection. If you tell them it is just for a BYOB, they make modest suggestions.