Piers, Scenic Lookout
- Just learnt the hard way - no little furry friends (dogs) allowed on the jetty :o(
- Feb 6th - Jetty is now open again. Train should be running in a week or so. Underwater Observatory is open too. Take the 2km walk...it's awesome!!!
- 2km long jetty with a 150 year history. Must visit the underwater viewing platform.
- Every time I have ever been here, it's been closed. I think it's been closed for years. Will it ever open?
- Take the train one way and walk back the other. Must visit the underwater observatory!
- Take a walk on this 1.841km jetty and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- 5 yrs ago they were closed for renovation and finally this yr we have a chance to visit and take the train ride and stroll along the lovely jetty. Just love the breeze along the jetty.
- Tram runs from shore to end of Jetty for a fee.
- Buy ticket, take a beer stop while waiting for train at The Goose.
- Looks pretty
- Expensive. You pay even for walking till 6 pm
- Beautiful view and scenery view.
- Very windy & nice sun set
- Sea water is really clean.
- They were once closed for renovation and finally this yr we have a chance to visit and take the train ride and stroll along the lovely jetty. Just love the breeze along the jetty.
- Remember to apply Sun block
- A beautiful place, well worth a visit. If only the jetty wasn't so long to swim around...
- Have a meal at The Goose... Delicious food and lovely location
- Best view ever
- Take a morning walk along the 2km long jetty to the underwater observatory at the end. Fantastic place to see the local marine life