Bushwick Inlet Park
- Amazing view of the city. Come here at night!
- Great soccer field with panoramic views of Manhattan.
- One of the top 3 views for playing soccer in New York City but below average turf. Nice mist-emitters in the summertime though!
- Possibly the nicest soccer field in the city. Brand new turf field right on the the river looking out on Manhattan.
- Despite the name, this park is in Williamsburg, next to East River State Park. For now it only consists of a beautiful new turf soccer field. There are more plans for the park in the works. See link.
- Pra relaxar e curtir a vista de Manhattan!
- They have a great dog park, where both larger and smaller doggies can play. PS. Please clean up after your dog.
- Totally love this park! Perfect for soccer meet ups. Good quality pitch!
- This is a fantastic spot for photographers to shoot.
- Nice view and good soccer pitch.
- puppies and Hasidic Jews
- Amazing views and very laid back tranquil atmosphere
- Um timo parque para jogar , trazer o e fazer um bacana nos espaos! Ahhh a vista sensacional!
- The view of the city is great.
- Not in Bushwick. Not an inlet. Definitely a park.
- The view is gorgeous. Will go there weekly.
- Best fake hill in NYC. No better place to watch a sunset.
- Great Manhattan views
- Bushwick Inlet Park features a football and baseball stadium for the athletically inclined.
- Hidden gem of scenic views.