75 Middlesex Turnpike (Burlington Mall Rd.)
Burlington, MA 01803
- whatever you do, under no circumstances should you EVER bring an umbrella here
- Go to appleseeds - best food/crepes EVER
- Visit one of the only 2 Chick-Fil-A's in Massachusetts!
- Paul Blart Mall Cop (with Kevin James) was filmed here in 2009!
- GONNA GET MAH CHEESECAKE O LAWD
- Get a bubble tea from Appleseed in the food court.
- No don't visit chick-filet there views are 18th century will never give them my business
- Stop by Nordstrom and check out Topman to see the latest in menswear high street fashion.
- Nice mall with a terrible parking problem. Parking lay out is a crime. Too few pts of egress with xing patterns. Bad when normal conditions, worse when snow covered. Avoid when snow is on the ground.
- Violet shops for good luck pajamas here in Leila Sales's YA novel MOSTLY GOOD GIRLS. Srsly, is there nothing you can't buy at this place?
- Check In and stop by Guest Services to see all the new Holiday Giftcards now available!! Including a great new Menorah Giftcard!!
- Park near Sears and walk through that store to get to the main mall. That walk is better than slowly looking for parking elsewhere. You'll also have faster access to Middlesex Turnpike when you leave.
- Parking is horrible. Be ready to walk a few miles to your car when you leave.
- Obvious alert: Parking is a mess during December. Avoid till after January 1.
- birds flying around in the food court on 8/31/11 GROSS.
- crowded on holidays
- Check out new stores like: Pandora, Mind Body Sole, Rockport, Sperry Top-sider, and Sur la table!
- Awesome mall! Tons of great shops and restaurants.
- Just the greatest mall on earth.