932 Freeport Rd (at Waterworks Mall)
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
- The Caramel Pretzel Milkshake may be the best milkshake you've ever had.
- Order anything on the menu and you will not regret it.
- Spike your milkshakes. No one will judge you for doing it...even at 1130am
- Amazing fries - tossed in salt + fresh rosemary!
- Burgatory makes their patties from a custom all-natural blend of sirloin, chuck, brisket and short rib. The chainlet regularly has long lines, so do check their website's NoWait section before going.
- Booze shakes!
- Best burger place in the city. Fun atmosphere, great staff, and amazing food. Shakes to die for and fantastic mixed drinks. Check it out.
- try the bison burger. excellent. custom made of course!
- Worthy is The Lamb! Omg! Seriously! With feta cheese it is to die for! (Or is that going to far with the metaphor?!)
- The "Meat Your Maker" burger is sinfully delicious!!
- I recommend POTLUCK DINNER not just smell good it is also very TASTY. Ooh.. 6 napkins nachos was delicious.. It is good for 2-3 people
- Best veggie burger in the burgh.
- If you are looking for an appetizer, try the home made chips (they come with an awesome dip!) or the onion rings (they are GIANT!)..but make sure you save room for the burgers and a shake!
- The S'mores milkshake is great. It comes with a really big caramelized marshmallow on top and even the whipped cream tastes like marshmallows.
- No cell service and no wifi makes the long wait very annoying!!!
- Nutella & crunch shake is die for!!!
- Veggie burgers are the best I ever had!!!!
- Possibly the GREATEST burger I have ever had!!!
- Watch out the floor can be a little slippery.
- Alcoholic milkshake. Mmmmm