Burbank Town Center
201 E Magnolia Blvd (at San Fernando Blvd.)
Burbank, CA 91502
- when parking skip levels 1 and 2 cause there is plenty of parking on the 3rd level.
- Walking around every floor is a great way to clear your mind and enjoy your lunch break
- Plenty of shoe shopping here!
- It's a real nice place with a bunch of stores, and a mall. Good to walk without the car.
- Great shopping and dining options
- Check out Claudines salon off orange grove. Those are some very friendly ladies. A pleasure to know them.. great prices and awesome cuts.
- At least it's not the Eagle Rock Plaza!
- Los Angeles Team 2. Guerrilla location 1. Corner of Magnolia and San Fernando outside PF Changs. Here from 10-4pm
- One of my favorite place! IMAX 3D D best!!!
- Feel like I just stepped into a mall from the 90's in middle America...
- This place is not AT&T iPhone friendly.
- Needs to be remodeled. It looks like the 70s in here.
- 20% off at Frenchy's Beauty Parlor 818-845-7545 when you mention four square for the burbank mall! :) ask for mandy
- The indoor play area is perfect for younger kids.
- Always ask for samples, always a good way to feed yourself if your hungry
- Macys is good. It needs more stores. Some of the ones coming look good.
- Clean mall
- Pretty quiet, even on weekends.
- Lowest quality ppl and vendors ever + dirt as hell restrooms
- Get your gifts here.