- Blueberry jello side dish sounds kinda old fashioned to me, but is a superbly wonderful surprise
- The chicken kabob with rice & a Greek salad was awesome.
- Delicious!! And Heather was a fantastic waitress. Large portions, and good prices!!
- Simple, home-cooked meals.
- Lunch is ok, dinner not. No summer menu, very inconsistent service and food.
- There is nothing good at this place. The food was not cook all the way and the staff is not very good
- A Delaware institution. Traditional cuisine
- Nice old restaurant, great lunch prices.
- Usually wonderful... Tomato Basil soup & cookies?? YUM! But service was terrible today... Waited 30+ mins for our food, no refills, checks were wrong & had to track someone down to help w/ those!
- The southwest chicken sandwich minus bacon is to die for.
- The spinach salmon salad is wonderful.