Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
Castle, Historic Site, Park
- Give yourself a few hours to enjoy and go thru the entire village and castle! There is a lot to see! Also experienced the Feast! It was the best!
- Take your time going up and down the stairs in the castle, they're very narrow!
- Good 2 hours spend exploring this fascinating 'musuem'.
- So much fun, well worth a visit
- Bon rapport qualit/prix, la visite vaut le coup
- Had a blast here at the Traditional Irish Night. Song & wine were flowing.
- Muito bom passeio!!!!
- Fantastic at Easter, loads of characters to meet and loads to do...
- Amazing authentic place. Really enjoyed it. Loved the village.
- Great place try and book a banquet. Great welcome.
- Didn't actually go inside as we were only passing by, but it looks amazing from the outside! I read the have banquets like back in the days, so I'll have to come back :-) beautiful little town.
- Absolutely gorgeous and they did a great job with an authentic renovation
- The folk park is very fun to explore while the castle may be a tad underwhelming but workers a visit regardless.
- The 343 bus to Bunratty from Limerick is 6.70 round-trip, but can run quite late on the return.
- Inside the castle is a must tour
- The Castle when seen outside, seems small, but inside it is incredible! So medieval, with streight stairs and a great view of the city and the River! The village is beautiful and lovely! Just 10!
- Closes early. Check the time. Do the dinner!
- Solo pasamos unos minutos, lamentablemente para ver el castillo hay que pagar y no tenamos el tiempo, pero es hermoso
- Great walk. Loads to do and see. Great gift shop.
- Fantastic plunge into medieval Irish lifestyle. You get to walk into buildings which look like their inhabitants just went out for a walk - both in castle and village.