- Best gluten free restaurant in Madison. Everyone is so amazing at Bunky's too!
- Love the lentil soup!!!
- Yuppies love this shit
- Gluten free options on good Mediterranean food
- Had the falafel plate; so good! Especially the tabouleh. Hummus was v. creamy.
- I have never had anything I did not like here. Amazing food, service, atmosphere.
- Cool place, amazing chocolate cake dessert. Husband loved it, I thought the pita was too dry.
- Fantastic Italian and Mediterranean food.
- Had the chicken shwarma, hummus, and chicken fennell pasta. All of the dishes were excellent. Highly recommend the chicken shwarma. Done to perfection.
- Great food and service. So nice to see most the entire menu gf!
- Food's awesome - love everything! But don't forget to go for dessert - best Tiramisu and Cannoli in town!
- Leave room for dessert! The selection makes it really hard to decide.
- Delicious chicken shwarma
- Both the turkey and tomato+mozzarella paninis are delicious
- Unparalleled commitment to serving gluten free patrons. Gf slice of heaven cake was the best piece of pie I have had.
- Get the spaghetti on the board, of course. Reservations are a must, and at least two people need to share the Board.
- Great gluten-free options on the menu!