18 & 18-1 Persiaran Puteri 1
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor 47100
+60 3-8061 8699
- A must try for the Barley Lime even though it isn't bottomless but go for the jug you know that one glass just isn't enough
- Really good Balinese resto, I must say that the food here are better than some of the resto in Bali. Sate lilit is awesome. My fav is definitely nasi campur Bali. My bf loves their fried chicken.
- Nasir campur, must try!
- The attention to detail in restaurant ambience and taste of their food. The owner was once Hard Rock cafe chief chef in Asia.
- Their lemongrass mojito is excellent!! I like their avocado juice. Can't believe I can find it (my true love~~) here ;)
- Beef and lamb combo, thumbs up!
- honey, lime & papaya drink very nice. and satay lilit too..
- Big portion. Share nasi campur, Bali trio or order single dish like satay lilit, cumi goreng or soto ayam. Ground floor is cooler than 1st floor. Member card gets you 10% discount and free kids meal.
- Kopi Apokat (Avocado sorbet + espresso shot) leaves a memorable taste. A must try for coffee lovers!
- Food is superb but pricey...worth it!! Surprised me....definitely will go again!!!
- Lemongrass mojioto thumbs up!
- Must try hazelnut freedo,trio bali,pisang bakar is a must try!
- Please try the sauna here, FOC
- Use your jusco card to get 10% disc of your bill :)
- Really big portion of food here. Good for sharing. Try the nasi campur and barley lime. Definitely worth another visit
- They don't even say sorry they forgot to return the changes for us...must be alert!!
- Sedap, kenyang but membazir sebab portion besar
- go to bumbu bali and try the satay lilit, es campur, bumbu beef burger and bumbu roast chicken. the sambal is superb too!
- Wifi password (dec2014) - balibistro18
- The nasi campur was good and the ice blended affogato was heavenly!