Bully's Del Mar
Steakhouse, Dive Bar
$ $ $ $
- If they tell you Ilene will be your server, ask to sit in another section.
- Bully's North is the Red Fox Room of North County.
- Awesome waitresses and good French onion soup....plus who doesn't love the barrel aged decor!!'
- After your Prime Rib, try the Ice Cream Pie. Pralines and cream ice cream with fudge, whipped cream and nuts in a cookie crust. Yum!
- This place is a jewel, the bartender was terrific, think his name is Abdul and great personality. Food look great, all are prime and bone. Looking forward to going back!!
- Great prime rib
- Just stopped in on a spontaneous whim. $4 margaritas and bloody Mary's on Sundays is a bonus!
- Henry the bartender is the best concierge. Ask him where to go when you are in town...and you will get the most fun from a trip to the area
- Henry the bartender is damn near the best concierge...he gave us leads off where to eat drink and play....goood Margaritas
- Sexy bartenders!
- Ask Ilene about her windows 8 computer.
- There are several better places to eat in Del Mar. Prime was flavorful but slightly tough. Ribs were weak at best. I did not enjoy my meal here. You might.
- Filet mignon!
- bully burger w/ pepperjack cheese!
- Prime rib bites r great value!
- prime rib is great.
- If you're with one other (or more), get the Prime Rib for Two--a giant slab of meat with two sides. And hey, if you make two, maybe you can get a Baltimore Zoo...
- chicken caesar salad!!!