- Love the steak. Great atmosphere
- Great appetizer's and wine
- The Sunday brunch is yummy and affordable. The Bloody Mary's are great.
- Cool because there is a quality gluten free menu
- Wine list is simple and great. Not expensive but knew every thing and all good
- Sit at the bar. Service is great.
- Mark Marquis Group
- Loved the White Bean Dip and Calamari apps! Seared Tuna was fantastic as was the Glazed Salmon special. Apple Crisp was delicious. Dennis did wonderfully as our waiter. Looking forward to next visit.
- Loved the White Bean Dip and Calamari apps! Seared Tuna was fantastic as was the Glazed Salmon special. Apple Crisp was delicious. Dennis did wonderfully as our waiter. Looking forward to being back i
- The food was good, the party we attended there was loads of fun. It really is a great place, certainly a place I'd like to go back to. I didn't think it was going to be this good but it was. Loved it
- Great menu and intimate atmosphere.
- Brunch is amazing! Great food and service
- Julie is da bomb!
- Food is of a good quality. Very nice, tasty items. The portions are on the smaller size. The salads with orders are great. The bad part was that we had to wait a while before our orders arrived.
- The shrimp cocktail here is almost as big as my appetite every time I'm here. Sometimes you have to ask if they'll prepare it for you but definitely worth an ask!
- Dinner at the bar--the best. Bridget the bar tender is th best!