Bukit Genting Hill Leisure Park & Restaurant (小云顶中泰海鲜)
Thai, Chinese, Seafood
Jalan Balik Pulau
Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang 11000
+60 19-465 7100
- The food is just average. The nicest thing about it is the scenery from the top of the hill.
- Nice view and the Thailand food is very nice
- The Tom Yam Soup is rich n delicious. Must try !
- The location has a very nice view of Balik Pulau. Foods are great and reasonable price.
- Beautiful place but seems abandoned!
- Tom yum soup, green curry and fries kamkung nice
- narrow drive up, food so so but view is nice
- Perfect place for sunset view but sad to say the food are not really good..
- Definitely worth driving up for a panoramic view of Teluk Kumbar
- Scene chantek romantik tapi makanan mahal and xsedap. Pastu en route scary abes sbb tinggi sgt and gelap.
- Service is lousy! Waited the food for 1.5hrs! The table order later than us gets food first!
- The food's average at best but the 'park' is eccentric and the view of surrounding areas below including the only patch of padi field left in Penang makes up for it ten times over.
- Nice view but not worth going there if u looking for good food
- Fried kangkung and Tom yam
- Awesome panorama view. Green curry chicken & Kangkung is delicious!
- wrong location map. should be at Jalan Genting, not Lebuh Sri Genting
- Nice view of teluk kumbar that u can see from up here..
- Desserts: Only 2 choices: red ruby (water chestnut) with nangka (jackfruit), & stuffed rice balls (tang yuan) in ginger soup. I'd go w d 1st ;-)
- Belacan chicken: 5 kids cleaned d 10+ pcs up within 5 mins!
- Claypot tofu: So delicious dat we ordered 2nds. Burp!