Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse
1955 South Rd (at US 9)
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- BEST Ribs ever so is the mashed potatoes Yum
- Average Fast food joint
- The onion strings are sinfully good!
- Apparently the Newbie Special is available ONLY IF u ordered an entree, even though we ordered 3 appetizers and 3 desserts which aren't cheap.
- Fast service and delicious food!
- Try the black magic steak it literally falls apart in your mouth ....
- The t bone is a lil small for 20 oz
- Try the Prime Rib Sliders
- French onion soup is awesome.
- Very sad that the talking moose and elk were removed. No more sour cream in the spinach dip. Barq's instead of IBC. Menu classics gone. Change is not always a good thing.
- The baby back ribs here are slammin' !!!
- The BBQ chicken nachos are AMAZING.
- Try the corn chowder
- Black magic steak is just magic! Great food and fun service.
- Don't kiss that Moose. In my opinion, that thing doesn't look like it has ever been cleaned.
- Try the Buffalo Chicken Tenders