Buffalo Wings & Rings Celebrates Holiday Season with Festive Limited Time Offering
Club-level Sports Restaurant Chain Encourages Guests to Eat, Drink and Be Merry with Holiday Spice Wings and Two New Cocktails
Cincinnati, OH (RestaurantNews.com) Since 1984, Buffalo Wings & Rings has focused on providing its guests with superior food and drink options that go beyond the average sports bar fare with unexpected flavor profiles, chef-driven recipes and diverse menu options. As the upscale sports restaurant brand continues to spread its wings across the United States, with an expected 12 new locations set to open in the next year, it shows no signs of slowing its culinary innovations, with its holiday LTO set to launch in late November.
The holiday menu, available from November 21 until the end of 2016 consists of Holiday Spice Wings, boneless wings with cinnamon, chipotle, cranberry, Bourbon BBQ and Buffalo Mild sauces; and two cocktails, the Berry Merry Bourbon, made with bourbon, strawberry preserves, Craisins, orange juice and mint leaves and the It’s a Wonderful Spice, made with Fireball cinnamon whisky, RumChata, chipotle, chocolate and a cinnamon crunch rim. The brand will also offer a special on gift cards during the holiday season, providing a bonus $5 for every $25 spent, and a bonus $10 for every $25 spent on Black Friday.
“At Buffalo Wings & Rings, we pride ourselves in constantly looking for innovative ways to revisit the traditional chicken wing, and the mixture of cinnamon, chipotle, and cranberry along with our made from scratch Bourbon BBQ and Buffalo Mild sauces is a flavor experience that any wing connoisseur needs to try,”” said Diane Matheson, director of marketing for Buffalo Wings & Rings. “Paired with our two delicious drinks, our holiday offerings are a great way to get into the holiday spirit.”
In 2016, Buffalo Wings & Rings launched several successful limited time offerings including:
- A Lent menu featuring a tilapia fish sandwich with Sriracha tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato and fried pickles; a blackened shrimp flatbread with spinach and artichoke, and a fried shrimp basket with garlic butter sauce.
- May’s The Clash of the Classics, featuring three pairings of the brand’s signature offerings of wings and rings.
- August’s National Wing Day menu, featuring Nashville Hot boneless wings
- October’s “Chip In for the Cause,” which featured pink tortilla chips and a signature pink cocktail, the Blushing Buffalo, with $1.00 of each sale benefiting breast cancer awareness and research, along with Buffalo Chicken Dip, Beer Cheese Dip with Pretzel Bites, Cauliflower Wings, Honey Sriracha BBQ Wings, Chocolate Croissant and Beer Cheese Chicken Sliders.
“The holiday season is about good food and spending time with family. We’ve created a Holiday Spice wing that provides just the right mix of sweet and spicy to enjoy as we near the end of the year,” said Nader Masadeh, CEO of Buffalo Wings & Rings. “In addition to continuing to elevate our food and drink offerings, our goal for the next year is to continue building on the incredible momentum we’ve achieved in the last two years. 2017 is going to be a huge year for Buffalo Wings & Rings.”
Between selling out key growth markets and enjoying record growth with new franchisees and existing owners signing on to open additional locations, Buffalo Wings & Rings is poised to continue on its growth trajectory in the coming years. During the first half of 2016 alone, the 70-unit brand saw its average unit sales increase 2.9 percent, with year-to-date system sales up 11.4 percent.
About Buffalo Wings & Rings
Established in 1984 in Cincinnati, Ohio, Buffalo Wings & Rings is the ultimate sports restaurant franchise providing a club-level experience with better food, VIP views and our Buffalove ® Service Promise. The franchise is taking game-time to the next level with bright, inviting dining rooms, elevated fan experiences and a chef-inspired menu filled with diverse flavors like gyros, fresh salads, homemade Bleu Cheese, hand-crafted burgers and fresh, never frozen wings and burgers to satisfy every sports fan. With more than 70 units across the globe, Buffalo Wings & Rings is changing the sports restaurant category, bringing elevated food and experiences that are accessible and affordable to all. For more information, visit www.buffalowingsandrings.com.
No Limit Agency
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record