- Asked to mix oriental and garlic on my wings. Perfection.
- Blue cheese dressing and celery are not standard, but a 60 cent up charge. Homemade and totally worth it!
- Ok. So despite the mixed reviews I read I broke down and tried the wings Yeah they are overly generous with the sauce here BUT the wings are damn good. Meaty and tasty. Bring on the football!
- Wings Wings and more wings! BURRRRRRP! ;)
- 50 cent wings Mondays and during happy hour!
- A Buffalo Chips specialty are fire balls ($6.95). Chunks of chicken breast are battered, deep-fried and then rolled in wing sauce. Mild, medium or hot with a tangy, creamy blue cheese dressing.
- The suicide wings are the perfect balance of flavor and heat. Order one level hotter than you would at other restaurants since the sauce tends to have a little less kick than you think.
- Try the beef in weck- good stuff!
- Came here starving from the airport and left very satisfied everyone loved their food.The service was great and the good came out fast and fresh.
- Wings!!! Hot and garlic!
- You can--and should--add fresh garlic to any order of wings for 60 cents.
- Despite the names, "suicide" wings are not actually that intense. (Tastes like Frank's Red Hot)
- 60 cent wings on Mondays!
- Labatt on tap.
- Was craving a chilli dog and this one was just perfect!
- Irish Nachos, Garlic Wings, atmosphere :)
- Pack a lunch this place is crazy busy, but damn it's worth the wait!!
- Has the absolute best buffalo wings in Florida
- Old Florida
- Pulled pork and nachos are amazing!