Gas Station, Convenience Store
1079 North Ave NE (at N Highland Ave NE)
Atlanta, GA 30307
- One of CL's Best of Atlanta Critics Picks winners for 2013. Perfect spot for refueling in every way. Buddy's carries dozens of craft beers, plus decent wines. Grab a King of Pops treat before you go.
- You can find popsicles from Atlanta's favorite popsicle street cart, King of Pops, in the freezer section. Try the Chocolate Sea Salt.
- GO late after the bars hot hot druck ALternative boys!
- Currently available king of pops fully stocked: blackberry mojito, strawberry banana, Georgia peach, Arnold palmer, supermelon, chocolate sea salt, & orange basil. <3
- They've got diesel!
- Holster hang out
- Love the super quick emissions testing
- Chime Pinot noir is such a killer wine they have. I don't see it anywhere else. Delicious at only $11.99
- They do emissions tests here!
- What?! No yoohoo???? Deal breaker....
- You can find King of Pops on the corner and surprisingly it has one of the best wine selections in the area!
- King of Pops banana pudding!
- The air machine costs a buck and is currently out of order. :(
- Laundry and good conversations around the dumpster.
- If you need beer on Sunday night, Buddys sells it at midnight Sunday night/Monday morning.