Dive Bar, Bar
901 Grant Ave
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Watch out for the liars dice...it's a slippery slope with Mark behind the bar.
- Mark the bartender is amazing. Ask him to teach you how to play dice. :)
- Shitty bar that plays baseball on tv and gives you weak drinks at strong prices.
- Liar's dice. Just look it up online. Pretty easy to learn. Loser buys a drink though. Could be the bartender.
- Beat the bartender at Liar's Dice for a free drink
- No Chinese mai tais, but usually a less crowded, low key, and cheaper alternative to Li Po. Juke box. The main bartender is no frills and hilarious.
- Mark is the greatest dive bartender in SF, no competition.
- Cheap drinks, great vibes and so many dice games. Midnight is addictive.
- Dive. Fun Chinatown bar with crazy bathroom
- Nice bartender, not much else going for it.
- Dive bar, easy and heavy
- Great atmosphere, bartender, and prices
- Cash only, and bottled beer only.
- Love this place! Jukebox available. cash only!!!! Bathroom is abit sketchy so bring someone with you.
- Ca$h only Bar... ATM in the Bar
- The Chinese whiskey is the reason to come here and the friendly service is why you stay.
- Friendly staff.
- Liar's dice if you ask.
- Cash only.. 2 very weak drinks for $12. Rip off. Terrible dive bar. Going to The restroom is scary cuz u got to open the iron gate (inside of the bar)... Lame.
- Lucky Buddha Beer!