The Buckhorn Bar
Dive Bar, Rock Club, Bar
114 E Ivinson St (btw 1st St and 2nd St)
Laramie, WY 82070
- Be sure to check out the two headed calf!
- Do the Buckhorn Roll at least once in your life.
- They have Guinness. Nice!
- The stairs can be quite a daunting task :(
- Tap on the nose, it vibrates
- No Stella artois.
- Tip well they treat you better.
- Don't throw your drink at the bartender, it won't end well.
- A Laramie Landmark, be sure to stop in and have a drink, lots of cool vintage things.
- Buckhorn Bar!
- Keorake on wenesdays is awesome!
- Ooooooooohhhhh hometown!!!
- The Parlor is awesome but the floor is sticky. It is a cool place none the less when woman are not beating up each other.
- Ask Brandi to make you a shot of her own creation they are amazing!
- There's a two-headed foal next to the moose, and a dwarf calf above the bar (just to the left of the bullet hole). Don't try to navigate the Parlor stairs drunk, unless you've got a friend to cling to
- Why does every bar but the have their last call early, mark of a lame city
- Tip the bartender well. You wont regret it.