- Service was eh, waiter would rather socialize. Food was overpriced and marginal.
- One of my fav places in SB. Carpaccio is very good and the linguini with clams in garlic sauce is amazing. Their grilled vegetables in balsamic is pretty tasty too.
- Bucatini's pretty good. Decent dishes, fine wine, and good location. (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Service not so hot. Waitress didn't Listen to my requests for change. Food was below average for a $15 plate of pasta. Skip this one.
- Service and Chicken and sun dried tomato risotto!
- The fish and grilled Veggies are amazing
- Service is good, meal are good size, prices are ok
- Ottimi i bucatini! Spesso a Roma non sono cos buoni! Complimenti!
- Overpriced but fine. The chianti on tap was tasty. Insalata caprese not worth $11.
- Get an outside table, a glass of their excellent Santa Barbara Valley wine and watch the people and cars on State St.
- Great pizza and nice atmosphere. Perhaps slightly overpriced.
- We liked it here. Although they ran out of salad- and it took a long time for our food to come... We enjoyed the quality. Everything was fresh and the waitress was sweet! I say GO!
- Spaghetti with meatballs tasted like it came from a can. Pizza was equally terrible. All around, pretty bad. Considering the price it was awful.
- Wait staff is a big barf. But the alfredo was some of the best I have ever had.
- Mediocre foodFriendly
- Waitress didn't come around much. Long list of additions to add to your meal. Price might start low but adds up with extras
- It was just okay... Nothing special :/
- All the pasta dishes are great. Try the Caprese Salad as an appetizer!