Buca di Beppo
258 S 15th St (btwn Spruce & Latimer)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Apple Gorgonzola salad & Margareta pizza are a brilliant combination! Great evening
- Chocolate chip cannoli was amazing. 3 come on a plate so bring a friend to share with.
- Whoops, wrong Buca. Confused this with the one in Wynnewood. It's not on FourSquare yet. :-(
- They don't have their liquor license yet, so drinks are free!
- Who knew it was a chain?!
- Cheese manocotti was excellent. If you love cheese make sure you get this.
- Real disappointed after 3 visits, pasta over cooked to mush, as well as calamari and a soggy salad. Shame, all others are on point but this store. These are simple fixes.
- Gaudiness @ it's finest! Great place!
- Get the prosciutto stuffed chicken. So good!