Buca di Beppo
- Such good food!
- Chicken parm. Spaghetti meat sauce. Italian beer on draft :)
- Spaghetti and meatballs was ok... Meatballs pretty good :)
- We will see!!!!!!
- Remember, meatballs are the size of softballs
- The best spaghetti Ive eaten in that side of the Atlantic.
- Love the family style serving. Make sure you get the calamari!
- Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken is excellent!
- Try their spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce. The Eggplant Parmigiana is awesome! Vegetarian menu and soup are also available.
- Ciao Rosso is a perfect red blend wine. Pizzas are great, but make sure they cook it long enough to make the dough crisp. Salads are huge and pretty fresh. Service has always been amazing!!!!!
- Breakfast buffet was great and Abigail was an all-star server. Would recommend
- Food was not good. They fought me on the 5buca tip. Didn't want to take it. $66 for breakfast for 4 and eggs Benedict was overlooked and egg sandwich had no flavor. Last time I'll be here.
- Nasty, bad brunch, slow, gross
- During our "stay" at the Claridge which has no operating restuarants? We were advised to visit the Bally's site, food was good, for the pricing you're better off going for the buffet option.
- Pasta was huge but empty of flavor and shrimp. Staff attentive when present but MIA for long times. Received wine in a dirty glass. Hard pass