Bubba's Bayou City Grill
Bar, Food Court, American
Terminal C South (C34-C42) (IAH Airport)
Houston, TX 77032
- Don't waste your time. Will only eat at Pappadeaux's from now on. Great bar service, nice staff, totally bland food.
- Fast service, nice staff, decent food.
- Too long to wait to order in an airport.
- Good gumbo, good service.
- If you're unsure about ordering the Gumbo, as for a sample. They will bring you a small portion to taste!
- Here for breakfast. They can't do eggs any other way than scrambled because they use Eggbeaters. Would have loved mind over easy but went with the omelette. It's not bad but it's not great.
- Rudest bartender ever, only serving soup and salad cause he is ready to close in 1 hour!!! Not worth it go to Pappadeaux!!!
- Food was good and service was fast. Have no complaints. Gumbo was tasty.
- Weak pour even for an airport bar.staff is nice .
- I wish I read the tips first. I totally agree with the user that said, "go to Pappas' instead". The service is good but the food was not.
- Read the tips after I sat down and almost walked out. However, the food was not that terrible. I had the breakfast croissant. Tasty, reasonably priced and quick (10mIn). Bloody Mary compliments well!
- Looking for a large draft? It's on size...
- Food was surprisingly fresh and delicious here. Some outlets against the wall. Good service too :)
- No plugins to charge phone or work on laptop.
- Heard the gumbo is real good! Let's give it a shot! With a lil vodka pineapple to wash it down!! :-D
- Don't come here if you want beer other than lagers and Samuel Adams
- SLOW! Don't stop here I'd you are in a hurry.
- Ok, this tip is coming from a die-hard pappadeaux fan. This place is good, but you must, I repeat, must, have time on your hands. The chefs are a bit slow
- Beware! Service = slow. Decent food/warm temp. Server promptly re-served our order. Manager pulls double duty works at another restaurant in the terminal. Passive about service and meal. No apologies.
- You can get an extra half a shot for just $1 for any liquor