Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Seafood, Cajun / Creole
1000 Universal Studios Blvd Ste 114 (Universal City Walk)
Universal City, CA 91608
- If you are lucky you might catch Bubba Gump quiz. Great fun!
- Life is LIKE a Bubba Gump Restaurant. Mostly bullshit.
- They tell me this place is named after a movie? But idk, I've never seen a movie called "Bubba Gump"
- We need a new t.v!
- After touring behind the scenes of such Hollywood film classics as "Psycho" and "Jaws," satiate your appetite with a stop at one of CityWalk's most popular restaurants.
- I know this place is for tourists but it's good
- Shrimpers Heaven! I love it!
- I bought a really cool beach hoddie at the gift shop. The staff there is super friendly and fun, they will do Forrest Gump trivia with you! Food was really yummy! Try the " I'm stuffed shrimp."
- A sobremesa Mama's bread pudding uma delcia....
- Don't bother with their alcoholic drinks. There's no alcohol in them anyway.
- I had shrimp linguine and a Georgia peach cocktail. Yummy food and friendly staff but pricey...
- Note: for Muslim. They cock the fried shrimp with alcohol
- Free glass with a drink! And the portions are huge!
- Must go n eat
- Cajun shrimp! You should try it !
- One of the best shrimps I ever had.. There is this order where you get three types of shrimp with three dips its a MUST !! The atmosphere amazing
- RUN FORREST RUN!!
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get.
- Ly. Dan?!?!, you got magic legs!!! Service/food was awesome
- Think of a movie with a clever title. That'll be your party's name that they call when your table is ready. :-) Cute.