- Asparagus ravioli is amazing!
- I'm so sorry I added that tip more than once by accident!
- This was our first visit. Everything we ordered was excellent .The chicken parmigiana was so good . We love the fresh pasta ! Cheesecake was out of this world . Highly recommend visiting this place !
- House made pasta is unbelievable. My favorites are chicken & broccoli alfredo and the stuffed spinach ravioli. Desserts are made by Jim...unreal!!
- Great place to watch a game and enjoy an adult beverage
- Food was overall very bland
- It was delish! Stuffed shrimp was great!
- Nice, centrally located Italian cuisine restaurant which has been in business successfully for 30 years. Two of my own Brothers know the Owning / Operating Family well. Nice bar, too.
- Their clam chowder is disgusting.
- The best fried calamari on the planet
- Chicken piccata is great!
- yummy scallops!
- Have dinner in dunning room, great spot and quiet. Then go over to pub side and watch the game!!
- canneloni is a must. cheese cake of the month is a must. Bruno's , the best place in town
- MNF headquarters !!
- Free wifi too ;-)
- The canneloni and the spaghetti and meatball calzone are both outta this world!
- Bruno burger is the way to go!
- The ravioli verde is out of this world! Desserts are home made and also a great choice.
- Finally an excellent Italian American restaurant! Love the chicken Marsala and chicken piccata.