396 Lancaster ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19401
- Rain Forest Nut coffee is awesome.
- Terrible service. Salads are pre mixed in a fridge, tried to charge me for the bottle water I brought (they don't even carry the same brand), and they threw away my receipt!
- Wow! Such surly employees. You don't need to kiss my ass, but could you at least try not to look like you want to kill me?
- How do you run out of green bagels on st. Pattys day?! Disappointed
- The "Western" is where it's at. Bagel of choice: Everything.
- The staff is absolutely miserable. I would avoid this place if I were you.
- Bad move running out of plain bagels before 7 am. Taking my order for my business meeting elsewhere.
- Breakfast sandwiches are the way to go here.
- Great iced coffee
- Too franchise-y. The chicken salad was good- kinda sweet with the craisins. If you're looking for something sweet- HIGHLY recommend the 7 layer bar- it's like a kitchen sink bar.
- A glorified Manhattan Bagel... Not a real bagel shop like I expected. Save yourself a trip.