- Don't toast your bagel, it's against the whole premise of "fresh" bagels!
- It's a great place if you need to be on wifi for a long time.
- I have never seen such slow service...... When you have a line 10 people deep you might want to hurry up a bit.
- The jalapeo cream cheese is zesty.
- Fast friendly service. And the food is pretty good as well.
- Spinach cheddar omelet with veggie cream cheese is amazing anytime.
- Fantastic service!! Very friendly, fun atmosphere.
- Since the downtown bruegger's burnt down, this one's been way more busy, but it's definitely worth it!
- It's super... Toasty.
- The best bagels in Iowa!
- If you like bagels, Bruegger's is the place to go. They have a lot of different kind of bagels and spreads. The best day to go its Wednesday because it is half price bagels.