Park, Basketball Court, Playground
Portland Ave. SE (Joseph Ave. SE)
Atlanta, GA 30316
- Help Brownwood Park win a $100k grant! Your check-ins are worth 5 votes. Details at https://parks.livepositively.com/parks/mobile/
- Check out the East Atlanta Beer Festival for a chance to taste 170+ brews while you listen to live music all afternoon, and take home your custom printed souvenir pint glass at the end of the day.
- Beware the dragon!
- Nice tennis courts but bring a broom!
- One of Atlanta's best urban parks, w groomed walking area, fitness parcour, and a wild, overgrown nature trail on the southeastern side. Great asset to the neighborhood, big thumbs up from my dog too!
- they've done a great job keeping this place clean. it hosts the beer fest every year and dog wizard class every other Saturday.
- Great lil park, urban creek, wilderness, community garden, playground, kid's club, tennis courts; b-ball. An urban oasis and gem of a park in the middle of a vibrant, diverse and fun part of town!
- Relax and stay awhile.