Brownies on the Lake
Gastropub, Seafood, American
- Douchebag central.
- First and last time... Bad service and frozen food for the price...
- Views of the water and marina, three different bars, and three different dining area to include a tiki bar. Highly recommend!
- I'm drunk hahahahhaha
- Ask for Whitney, Dawn doesn't work here anymore :)
- Get the rum runner! Delish!
- For faster service bring some cougar bait.
- good outside tiki bar....or park your boat
- Lobster Mac & Cheese
- It's like a Coney Island place never again
- Food was bland and cold. I love calamari but theirs was flavorless as was the coconut shrimp. They didn't put my food in a bag. Nor did they have napkins or forks.
- I never knew such an amazing water front community existed in Detroit. What a hidden gem!
- The surf and turf was excellent and our waitress Jessie was very nice and fast!
- The food came out really slow tonight BUT our waitress Shelby did a awesome job! Management also acknowledged the wait as well! Great service and the food was great when it came out!
- Make sure you bring a valid state-issued ID...not their fault but they certainly abide by the law here.
- The beer selection is pretty terrible.
- Food looks good on paper...taking forever just to get a drink
- ask for dawn, best server ever ;)
- Busy place on my one visit from Florida but as a common goer of seafood places in a real seafood state I say this place does it right for MI
- The BBQ chicken pizza is so good!