Bay Street, Saint Michael
- One of the longest beaches in Barbados - really lovely and rarely crowded. Great for long walks, snorkeling and sea bathing. Lots of watersports (diving, sailing, etc) are further out in Carlisle Bay.
- Aqui tambm voc pode fazer diversos esportes aquticos. A praia tambm um timo local para ver o pr do sol, geralmente com uma linda mistura de tons laranjas, rosas e vermelhos.
- nice seabath
- Just a beautiful beach!
- Great in the day but not at night!
- My new favourite beach!
- The best for me, near boatyard, but very quiet and nice,nice clear water,sand everything...THE BEST :)
- Great for swimming
- Spend some time in the water today. Helps beat the sun.
- the food at lobster alive is the best so far
- depends on where you go it can be nice but otherwise crowded
- Nice beach for the whole family.
- The best place for my 5 mile run!
- The Best beach in Barbados