Brown Sugar Bakery & Cafe
219 S 52nd St (at Chancellor St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19139
- My dad owns the BEST place in the city..
- Roti is delicious and authentically Trini. Enjoy!
- Doubles are kickin'!
- Food is nothing to write home about, unless you're from Caribbean. Expect to wait 30 - 40 mins to order. God forbid you get the female server.
- Everything lol
- Curry chicken paitties. Nuff said.
- Excellent bakery. No Jamaican,but Trinidadian......
- Try the whole wheat roti skin... Yummmeeeee
- They were skimp on the oxtail and mac and cheese but the stewed chicken looked on point thou.
- Best smoothies in Philly!
- You HAVE to try the curry chicken patties and fresh baked rum cake !
- Soul food, soul coffee, soul people... If we don't heal our own hood, who will?