Brown Bag Deli & Cafe
American, Deli / Bodega
340 Town Center Ave (Buford Hwy and Suwanee Dam Rd)
Suwanee, GA 30024
- Best bendy straws in Suwanee
- Save your money- Subway is better than this crap. Overpriced for bland and boring, and the red velvet cheesecake was stale and waxy tasting. Will avoid in future.
- A bit pricey for a sandwich shop, but excellent food. I eat there sometimes on my lunch break. Epic bendy straws!!
- The two-seater by the fireplace towards the front of the restaurant is REALLY unstable. Don't put your coffee on it.
- Pink bendy straws!!
- Salads are big. If you don't eat a lot, is good enough fri two!
- Really cozy, lots of sandwich options. Wonderful tiramasu!
- Best sandwiches!! And they have gluten free bread!!
- Rajun Cajun club with pepper jack! Yes sir!!!
- Cream cheese is not homemade, but rather that Philadelphia kind from the tub :(
- Free WiFi :-)
- Brown bag it today!!
- Get the hot chocolate. Great atmosphere to work too.
- If you order a bagel, put cream cheese on the side. They put a pound of cream cheese on your bagel! it took me 30 mins just to toast my bagel which was cold by the time I got it and the wrong kind.
- Reuben is unbeatable! Excellent service.
- Love the bagel with cream cheese. They put so much cream cheese I love it !! Other places never put enough , but brown bag does it right !!
- Hot pastrami with potato salad is delicious!!
- Get the Rajun Cajun on ciabatta. It'll rock your taste-buds. :)
- Just had a great egg and cheese sandwich at Brown Bag Deli - sat outside, nice and cool before the day's heat set in! Lovely!!
- Only open two days, but the Wi-Fi is pretty slow. Had to go to my MiFi for the time being.