Broward Center for the Performing Arts
Theater, Performing Arts
- Check out the new Club Level Experiance
- I'm going to see Mary Poppins, I'm going to see Mary Poppins, I'm going to see Mary Poppins, Yeah!
- Don't miss Sunday Brunch at the Broward Center from 10:30 am-1:45pm in the Einstein Reception Room & the Peck Courtyard where one of the three bands will perform from 11am-2pm
- Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of one of Broward Countys biggest music, arts and dance centers at their tours, held the first Monday of every month at 11am.
- If you're planning to park in the garage, allow plenty of time and have $12 cash ready. Pre-order drinks for quick pick up during the intermission.
- New seats are much more comfy than before. Also have cup holders on each seat but they do make it a little tighter to get in and out of the seats. Overall tough, better!
- Truly a gorgeous venue, with chandeliers that Anthropology would love to steal.
- Love the Intermezzo room...VIP treatment
- Come on up for fabulous food..open bar, festive staff...also coffee and desert after the show..your car will be waiting for you after the crowd is gone. Experience the true VIP treatment. CLUB LEVEL
- Always top notch performances
- Must see: WAR HORSE May 7-19! Come see the multiple Tony Award-winning production!
- Awesome show!!!!!
- Go see your favorite Broadway play right here in Fort Lauderdale. This venue is top of the line in every way. Elegant surroundings make your theater-going experience unforgettable.
- Check out local folk singer Richard Cortez and the rest of the cast at Laffing Matterz at the Broward Center. For more information check out the Broward Center's website.
- Eat at Rok Burger before your next show. Fantastic burgers.
- Broadways musicals come here sooner than anywhere in USA. Anything from Broadway shows to concerts and sports - we love it here: https://browardcenter.org/online/
- Jersey Boys!!
- Are you a Rock of Ages fan? Now that youve checked into the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, be sure to stop by your local f.y.e and check-in to save $2 on the Rock of Ages soundtrack ($7.99 a
- The average of the ushers might be 100