A honky tonk theme overwhelms this Uptown dive. There's (what seems to be) an eternal smokey atmosphere. With long and narrow hallways, you may be concerned about what you're getting yourself into. But with George Jones and Willie Nelson on the jukebox, you'll be comforted by this southern dive. Super cheap beer also adds to the reasons why you should try this place out.
Brothers III Lounge
Dive Bar, Bar
4520 Magazine St (btwn Cadiz & Jena)
New Orleans, LA 70115
- It's a dive, but we like it for a quick cocktail and general conversation about the Saints and other local news.
- kinda smells like puke but that is part of the charm
- DREAMS COME HERE TO DIE
- Shout "Bob Saget's Nuts!" and you will win the pool table
- Liam shifts are the best.
- Always a good place for cheap beers and good games of pool!
- Best dive bar in town.