Brother Jimmy's BBQ
6063 Isla Verde Avenue 10th Floor
Carolina, Carolina Municipio 00979
- Yo bro wear your hat backwards 4 da bitches and show off your cross necklace tan line bro watch me shotgun this can bro yeah bro Margarita time bro I feel so swole bro!!!! BROOOOOOO!!!!!
- Great views of the ocean up here.
- Well, it's a brother Jimmy's so you know what you are getting in terms of atmosphere, but I was taken back at the price of food and drinks.
- A taste of home while you're away from home. I went with the pulled pork with the Blazin sauce (not hot) with slaw and sweet potato fries. damn tasty!
- Sundays - All Ribs u can eat / All Medalla beer u can drinkBy 2 hours, @ $30.952pm-10pmMondays - Starting 7pm1 Basket of Wings1 Basket of Rib Tips1 Medalla Pitcher$21.95
- Highly overpriced. $6.50 for a 10oz can of Bud Light. Nice view but highway robbery!!! $20 for a pulled pork plate. Insane!!!
- Mediocre food, pricey drinks, awful service. Cockroaches crawling on the floors and tables.
- Service was subpar..the only above average aspect of my experience was watching the performance my server put on while attempting to stomp on a cockroach family, that sat itself at the table nextToUs
- Bartender Martin is good all the others are ass holes!
- The ribs are superb
- Mechanical bull. 'Nuff said. Also all the sports on all the channels. It's like NY in PR - you can probably find a better bar.
- Get the hot wings! The perfect crunch!
- Cool spot, for after a long flight. Friendly service, fast and easy. I recommend, the wings and the jalapeo poppers... try Don Q with grapefruit juice, really good.
- The Cuban sandwich was legit!
- This place is the perfect choice for a meal. . . if you are seeking cold ribs, watered down drinks, and poor service. Don't forget to bring your black American Express card. You will need it.
- If you come here to eat decent food, at a reasonable price, served by someone who acknowledges your existence, then you will never accomplish your goal.
- Ordered two chicken Cobb salads and two margaritas. Bill---$62.06!! Sooo not worth it!! Could not taste the alcohol in the $13 margaritas and the salad was basically a house salad w chicken. Go local!
- Brisket was tender and delicious. Great view of the area/city from the rooftop venue.
- Tostones y garlic sauce .
- Las alitas malisimas.... excelente vista