Brookwood Farms BBQ
Raleigh Durham Airport, 1025 Airside Drive (RDU Terminal 2, Near Gate C9)
Raleigh, NC 27623
- The original pork sandwich cannot be beat. Get extra sauce
- Ate breakfast at this place, the Carolina Platter, and it might be the worst breakfast I have ever had. Eggs terrible. Country ham terrible. Home fries terrible. Biscuit was OK. Threw most away.
- Brisket was dry and greasy.
- Bacon, egg, cheese on a buttermilk biscuit. Hot damn. Delicious.
- the pork's fine, the macaroni's fine, the slaw's fine, the service is... less than fine, but that's fine. whatever! it's good enough, i guess. the prices are pretty gnarly though
- I think this BBQ sauce was made in New York City...
- Pulled pork sandwich is what's up
- One word. YUM!
- Seriously how do u fuckup hushpuppies? Even the rice tasted like ass! DO NOT eat here ever!!!!
- I'm still not a fan of the Carolina BBQ!
- Free biscuits for kids! That's awesome.