- This is currently one of the best music venues in the five boroughs. The acoustics are terrific and the layout is roomy. Definitely go here if you can.
- Reminiscent of Terminal 5 but with much better sound, my only complaint is the stage needs to be higher (or maybe slope the floor) cause it's often hard to see the performers
- Everything about Brooklyn Steel, the borough's newest venue, is outstanding, from the sound to the sightlines, to the bars, and even the bathrooms. It's already one of the best places for live music.
- The space. The sound. Good view of the stage from upper level.
- Fantastic sound.
- Its a pretty big venue, about terminal 5 size. It is a bit of a madhouse, but the sound in the back by the bar is excellent.
- Medium sized concert venue in East Williamsburg. Great programming of mostly indie rock acts. Second floor mezzanine has the best views.
- Great venue. Only good thing about this gentrification-music venues in brooklyn. Still full of pretentious transplants who shush people who are enjoying music. Come on!!
- Like Terminal Five except better in every conceivable way.
- Solid venue in BK. Didnt realize it would be as large as it is. Packed show for Kruangbin!
- Like everything you want Terminal 5 to be: smaller, slanted floor, better acts....but an unnecessarily tight metal detector crew
- Enough already. This is be best sound system and live music experience in New York City. Arrive just in time and grab a drink and youll be no less than 10 deep from the stage. Magical.
- Does the bass at all other concert venues blow out like that...........?
- The acoustics here are amazing! The venue hold only 1,800 people so its a great place to see a concert with a more intimate feel.
- This is just a great venue
- Solid venue but lacks intimacy of music hall of williamsburg. Fairly easy to get drinks. Easy to get to.
- Take Terminal 5. Now remove all the terrible sight lines. And voila, you have Brooklyn Steel!
- Great venue. Sound is decent
- Get there early for the upper middle balcony spots
- Small enough you can view a good show and ticket prices are decent if it doesnt sell out