Brooklyn Ice House
Dive Bar, BBQ
318 Van Brunt St (btwn Pioneer St & King St)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Cheap with SUPER epic backyard. The game "quick wit" is ages 10 and up trivia. I got TONS wrong
- Pulled pork is the real deal, 2 for $5 legit
- Pulled pork. Great beer selection. Stop by after your Ikea run.
- Laid back and affordable dive bar. Try a Frito Pie and an Ice House Burger with Cheese. Beware of their beer/shot combos. Drink and play a game of connect four.
- They have a fire pit!
- Food until midnight, and great outdoor patio in the back. What more do you need?
- $15 = two (amazing) pulled pork sandwiches, two beers and two shots of tequila. BBQ sauce is ON. This place is Ameyazing.
- They know their alcohol, and the food's great! No better "dive" bar around.
- I consider this place to be the last of the best dive bars in the five boroughs. Cheap drinks, good food and a diverse crowd. What else do you need from a bar?
- #TREATYOSELF to... 100 beers, bacon-wrapped hot dogs, and pulled pork sandwiches amongst working-class heroes.
- Order a shot and a beer, kill it quick. Order the double pulled pork sandwich, eat it slow. Leave $12 bucks on the counter, and spend the rest of your life dreaming about the experience.
- The pulled pork -- not only great tasting, but the greatest bargain ever. In other words, leaves you more $ to spend on fine whiskeys!
- Home away from home!
- TECATE + Tequila = $5
- order up a beer and enjoy your lobster roll with a draught or two in their roomy back patio. if lobster ain't your bag, they have awesome $2.50 pulled pork sammies at the bar.
- NOT dog friendly
- Ribs on the Daily Special if your lucky!
- Nice backyard. Great prices and buybacks so you will easily get wasted here
- Laid back, cool vibe and the bartenders are always friendly!
- Note to self: You are a better person for having attending the backyard of this establishment. Note to self: Come back soon!